TEXT

日本語

TIF Hypnosis

All potentiality

is already lain within 
your subconsciousness

About Hypnosis 

<Hypnosis> is an altered state of consciousness characterized by hyper-suggestibility.

It is a <trance-like> state psychically induced, usually by another person, in which the subject responds to the suggestions of the hypnotist.

<Trance> itself is not anything special, which everybody experience very often in our everyday life as "entranced" state such as daydreaming or being absorbed in a book, film, physical activity and losing track of time. A state of trance is also created by yoga, meditation or tai-chi, and its characteristic is feeling of rapture, inner peace, amnesia and so on, which related deep-relaxation.

As in such deep-relaxation, a conscious mind tends to fade away ( loosing its logical thinking) , and instead, a subconscious (unconscious) mind easily surface.

Our mind has a dual structure with these, the <conscious mind> and the <subconscious mind>. In general, it is said that activity of the conscious mind is between 5-10% and the rest of more than 90% is governed by the subconscious mind. Carl Jung explained this structure using an example of an iceberg: a part above water is the conscious mind and the most part which is hidden under water and even never noticed if it's there is the subconscious mind.

The subconscious mind is constantly and restlessly collecting information 24 hours even when you are at sleep. All the collected information influences us so much more than we imagine to every aspects of our everyday life - our thought, emotions, feelings, actions, capability, health, relationship etc.

Usual counseling is performed in the conscious state, which means the conscious mind answers, which is the tiny part of the iceberg that you can limitedly and hardly analyzable, answers back to the counselor. With this method, it is almost impossible to reach down to the fundamental cause or origin of our problems to be solved. It takes a long time and not much progress.

<Clinical hypnosis>, contrarily, is a method to work directly in to the subconscious mind that we have no clear awareness of, in which tremendous amount of information both positive and negative are constantly accumulated. Most of our sources of trouble and worry based on negative thoughts or feelings, the difficulty to demonstrate our capacity or problematic relationship is caused by this negative information.

<Clinical hypnosis> enables, with <suggestions>, the process of withdrawing the negative information from deep down your unknown / unrecognizable area of subconscious mind, then "re-writing" the negative information into positive information, and "implanting" the positive information intentionally. Under a hypnotic state, the activity of conscious mind is very slow and therefore a <suggestion> given is effectively accepted directly into the subconscious mind with our inspection of the consciousness.

Its result is immediate because of this directness of positive input to the subconscious mind, and our reality and life are dramatically changed to the better. 

 

 

ヒプノシス / 催眠療法 とは

<催眠>とは、主に<暗示>によって意図的に<変性意識状態 (トランス)>を作り出す行為やその方法、または、その状態そのものをいいます。

 

<変性意識状態 (トランス)>自体は、あなたも日常生活でごく普通に、いつも経験しているのです。

例えば、電車に揺られているうちにうとうとしてしまったり、TVに夢中になっていると、話し掛けられても聞こえなかったりします。高速道路で運転していると、意識がふっと飛んでしまっていることもあります。コンサート会場や、スポーツ中にも起こるハイな状態も、一種のトランスなのです。

その他、ヨガ、瞑想、気功などによっても、トランスが起こります。

恍惚感、忘我の境地などが特徴です。

このようなボーっとした様な、リラックスした状態になると、<顕在意識 (表層意識)>の働きが弱まり、<潜在意識 (無意識)>が表面化し易くなるのです。

 

わたしたちの心は、これらの<顕在意識>と<潜在意識>の2層構造になっていて、<顕在意識>の活動が、多くて5~10%だとすると、残りの90%以上は<潜在意識>下にあるといわれています。

よく、わたしたちの心を氷山に例えますが、海面上に出ている部分が<顕在意識>、そして海面下に隠れて普段はそこにあることも意識されない大部分が、<潜在意識>なのです。

<潜在意識>は、24時間、休まずに活動を続けていて、絶え間なく情報収集をしています。

そして、わたしたちの思考、感情、行動、能力、健康状態、人間関係など、日常生活のありとあらゆる側面に、常時、わたしたちが思っている以上に多大な影響を及ぼしているのです。

 

通常のカウンセリングは、覚醒状態で行います。それは、つまり、あなたが自覚している、氷山の一角に過ぎない顕在意識が、カウンセラーの質問に答えている訳です。この方法では、潜在意識下に隠された根本となる問題に到達できず、時間ばかりが掛かって、なかなか進展がありません。

 

それに対して、<催眠療法>は、この、普段あなたが自覚していない、心のずっと奥深い、そして心の大部分を占めている<潜在意識>に、直接働き掛けるものです。肯定的なハッピーな情報、否定的な情報が、間断なくどんどんと<潜在意識>に蓄積されていきますが、否定的なものの考え、感じ方、持っている能力が上手く発揮できない、人間関係が上手く構築できないなどの問題や悩みは、この否定的な情報の仕業だといえます。

 

普段はなかなか意識されない、これらの否定的な情報を導き出して、<暗示>を使って、その情報を肯定的なものに<書き換え>たり、肯定的な情報を意図的に<植え付け>たりする作業を、<催眠療法>では行っていきます。なぜなら、催眠下では顕在意識が活動を低下させているので、その検問に引っ掛からずに<暗示>が効果的に受け入れ易いからなのです。そして、その効果は、あなたの日常に多大な影響を及ぼす<潜在意識>の肯定化のため、即効性があるのです。

その結果あなたの現実、人生が、より良い方向にドラマチックに変わっていくのです。